About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Radiologic Technologist

Duties and responsibilities:
They are in charge in giving imaging exams such as x rays and ct scans. They are not trained to diagnose the results of the test.

Salary: 56,000

Education:
You can either have a 2 year certificate, a 2 year associate's degree, or a bachelor's degree.

Demand for this job:
This job is as asked for a bit since it is projected to rise nine percent from 2014 to 2024. Most likely because they get the doctor an image of the inside of the body.


I would like to be one after i get my bachelors so that way i could get money while being in law school.




No comments:

Post a Comment