About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Monday, December 5, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today
  1. Peer pressure
  1. Insults
  2. School
  1. Stress
  1. Life
  2. Choices
  3. Self esteem
  1. Depression
  1. Cyber addiction

The major challenges i deal with are school and the stress it causes me. I am trying to cope with it and i play video games were i realize my anger and stress which really helps me get through another day.

It helps you overcome the challenges because you will choose things that will only be beneficial and helpful to yourself.  

You can be understanding and helpful to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment