About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Military Medical

Duties and Responsibilities:
They participate in combat, support, or disaster relief led by the military.

Salary:65,544

Education:
Join the hpsp. You must be a citizen and 18 years or older

Demand for this career:
This is a high demand job since these guys help out in anything they can from mechanical to flesh.



I would like to be one since they help out in anyway possible and not just their own men but other people as well and they still are combatants so you don't get left behind

No comments:

Post a Comment