About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Monday, January 9, 2017

School break

What i did was to stay home most of the time. I did go out on different occasions such as going to eat with my family or going to the movies. I got to go out and buy my gift along with my sisters gift. On christmas we made lots of mexican food such as tamales and posole and abuelita. We invited our neighbors to share the moment and we all sat and talked around the tree until it was 12. On new years we sat around eating and watching movies until 12. There was only two bad things about my vacation which were both home work. I had two right two creative essays with word we were giving. One of them could be whatever you want it to be but the other had to be a about something bad and i had to find the silver lining in that. I choose to write about the world wars and about a village who was always losing a contest that cost them their village. That is all i really did i enjoyed it very much. The rest of the time i spent playing games but not before i had done my chores. So it was a good vacation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment