About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017


Student success statement
“I wasn’t trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right”
-dean smith

What this tells me is that you can achieve great things just by doing right. You don't even know that you're leaving your mark of greatness. You just know that you are doing great. So you don't even have to try to do great things just do right and great things will happen on their own. Just like Luther king did. He did fight for equal rights thinking that if i do this then i will praised for ever. No he did because he knew it was the right thing to fight for. And by fighting the right fight he is now one of the greatest man in history.  George Washington the first American president did not lead farmers to fight a organized army in hopes of gaining fame. He did it because he knew these farmers deserved more than what they were getting. Both men have gone down in history as spectacular men. They both only did it because they were trying to do right.

No comments:

Post a Comment