About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Friday, May 19, 2017

Physical Therapist

Duties and Responsibilities:
They need to help patients regain movement in damaged body parts. Plus they need to help with the pain.

Salary: 84,020
Education:
They need a doctoral or professional degree in physical training

Demand or need for this profession:
It is projected to grow 34% from 2014 to 2024

I would not like to be one because i'm no good in exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment