About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving week


It start off how i expected it would just me relaxing at home. Then on Saturday night my parents just announced that we were going to visit my brother in TJ. which was fine because my sister and i hadn’t seen him in a while. We drove there at night because my dad was working during the day. It was dark and raining which i really enjoyed. When we got there we did a bunch of stuff we went out for food, we bought movies, went to a park, and visited other family. The park was really fun because it had go carts which we got on and golf carts which we rented. On thanksgiving day we took food to my grandpas house and made chicken (since my family doesn't like turkey), mashed potatoes, salad, and some crane molida. So overall this was a good thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment