About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016


Veterans day is when you honor american troops both alive or dead. That what makes it different from memorial day which only honors the dead. Veterans day occurs every november 11th. It is important to show respect because these men and women went to hell to fight for our freedom and rights. We can show honor and respect to veterans by simply saying thank you because it's such a small but very significant thing to do. You can also donate or support the uso who was been taking care of our troops for 70 years.
Image result for veterans day

I feel that veterans day should always remain as long as america still stands. I feel this way because these brave women and men all fought to the end for america so america should remember them to the end. I also believe that this holiday is a great thing for veterans. Veterans day will also remind us what war was like since veterans talk about it. They tell us how terrible it was but they also tell us if it was worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment