About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Monday, September 26, 2016

1.ABS leadership
2.Associated student body president
3.Klcs student perspective
4.Board district advisory councils
5.Student member of the broad
6.Student engagement opportunities
7.The village movement
8.Superintendent's student advisory council  

I think this is great because they are really getting the students involved with student stuff. This applies to me because i am a student in the lausd district what they decided will affect me

No comments:

Post a Comment