About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Friday, September 30, 2016

Emergency medical
Technician

Duties and responsibilities:
Emergency medical technicians are the ones who rush over to the scene of crisis. They perform basic life saving techniques such as extracting the patient out of dangerous situations, emergency birth assistance, patient assessment, etc.  

Salary: 20,690-55,000

Education:
They must take a training course provided by NREMT. After that they must pass written and practical exams.

Demand for this profession:
This job is supposed to grow 24% from 2014 to 2024. So yeah they are asking for this job right now because there are hundred of accidents occurring right now.



I am not sure if i would become one. I don't have a reason not to but i also don't have a reason why to

No comments:

Post a Comment