About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Student success statement
“Be all that you can be until you can be no more”
By: Hugo plazola

This quote written by myself means do all you want and can do in your life until you have no life. I want this to mean that you should always strive for what you want to do or be. Don't let anything in life stop you the only thing that should stop you is death. It doesn't even have to be death it should be when you decide, death should be the only one expect yourself to stop you. Dont settle in life don’t let life tell you when to stop going after what  you desire. This statement means to me that should always follow my wants and needs. Nothing should stop me not age, family, problems, setbacks, etc. i should always go forward with my life. I should stop only when i want to stop and settle and wait for death to take me.


No comments:

Post a Comment