About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Psychiatrist  
Duties and Responsibilities 
Psychiatrists are physicians who specialize in the problem in mental illness. As physicians, they are licensed to use a wide variety of treatment and may wright prescriptions. Psychiatrist may work for government, have their own private practice, or work in hospitals, clinics, or universities. Their duties include: 
  • Designing treatment programs. 
  • Conducting psychotherapy sessions. 
  • Prescribing potent mental illness drugs. 
  • Supervising electrotherapy treatments. 
  • Conducting research  
  • Leading a team of mental health care providers 
Average salary: 90,000 – 200,000 
Educational Requirements 
Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. degrees 
In addition to completing the requirements for a degree in allopathic or osteopathic medicine, psychiatrist must complete an intensive three year residency in psychiatry.  

 Image 
   

Reflection: no I would not like to be a psychiatrist. I wouldn’t want to be one because I don’t like to deal with emotional problem. It makes me feel bad and I hate feeling bad so I don’t think I would able to handle the job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment