About me

my name is Hugo plazola and i go Linda marquez hpiam school.
i have been coming to the schools at hp since 2nd grade. i learned to play the guitar and trumpet in hp. i have alot of memories from my childhood that consist of me being in hp. i do like to go to other places like beaches, mall, movies, etc out of hp but i always seem to come back to hp.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Ear Nose Throat Doctor


Duties and responsibilities:


They are responsible for surgical and medical treatment of the nose, ear, and throat. Sometimes they deal with head and neck areas issues.


Salary: 370,000


Education:
They require a Medical degree, 4 years of medical school Residency training, 3 years of otolaryngology residency, plus 1 year of general surgery training, plus one additional year of training


Demand for this profession:
This job is demanded for because they check on problems that occur regularly. Plus checking the nose ear and throat is a basic thing in every check up.





I think i would like to be one because the field it works with doesn't concern me in ways that will get in the way of my job

No comments:

Post a Comment